bought a schwinn, think it is a huffy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently bought my first cruiser on CL which I was told was a 63 stingray. After researching it I believe its a Huffy of some sort. It has the dark blue
rims I see in some pictures. It had been painted over at least five times with no masking dents and all . I thought I was getting a decent deal now I'm second guessing. I have it down to metal now and have the serial numbers if anybody can help me out. I have the serial numbers if anybody can help me. They are both from the headtube. U847 5508 and also M09 00520. Thanks for any help.

Hopefully you didn't pay a '63 Stingray price :? The MO9 tells me that it was built by Murray of Ohio and could have been badged a handful of things: Western Flyer, Sears, Murray, or several others.

No I only paid 50 for it which is why I thought I was getting a deal. Thanks for your help!

DirtyD said:
No I only paid 50 for it which is why I thought I was getting a deal. Thanks for your help!
One picture says a thousand words.....post it up!

Back