Boone's Farm Rotten Apple

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a little time to do some paint work. Some of you are laughing, Kuttnhack paint? I really like the raw look but here's my idea of paint. Lot of work to make a paint job look old and worn. I thinks it's called faux patina! As you can see this is Lowded with a new and improved look and moniker.
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry023.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry022.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry021.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry017.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry019.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry018.jpg
DellaCruzRottenAppleSmurry020.jpg

Love the bike!....Paint is PERFECT!

It's cool you guys are liking this one even though it's got girley booze stickers on it. I've dated a lot of crazy wild girls although I've never seen one sippin Rotten Apple Red. Would have been interesting. Yes it's all there but!!! It's a little more manageable to do the frame and tank grafix this way. So far only one side is partially done. I have been wet sanding with a sanding sponge and dish soap in the kitchin sink when my wifes not paying attention and she puts up with all my antics but I'm afraid a complete bike in the kitchen sink just might trip her trigger. I'll keep ya posted.

I like the paint brother.I liked the bike at toy run,but paint pits it over top.How much rust did you have to sand off after that rainy ride.lol

thats it one day before new years and i know the world is coming to an end ray painted a bike!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey are you doing this one for bike o rama? there are not many rat rod class bikes yet HINT HINT

Re: Rotten Apple Red

Finished up the faux patina paint and graphics this week and started to assemble last night.
RottenApplePainted001.jpg
RottenApplePainted003.jpg
RottenApplePainted002.jpg
Remember, I am an amatuer wannabe striper just getting started.
RottenApplePainted004.jpg
RottenApplePainted005.jpg
I am going to fab up a fork truss, maybe some custom peddles. I really like the ones Uncle Stretch made out of copper tubbing. Need to get the cranks on today and take a little shake down run. Big thanks to cman, OCD, KOTA, locojoe, Jay Dawg, Dr. Sizzle, wheelenwilly and karfer67 for their time and kind words spent on this build. Hope I didn't forget anyone. It's a great feeling when others show interest in your project. Happy New Year to all. See ya next year!!!

Back