Bomber-themed bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my custom, I kind of wanted a bomber-theme, but not over the top. Hope you guys like it! Let me know what you think. Thanks
PictureorVideo554.jpg
This is a good shot showing the 2 frames we started with.
PictureorVideo656.jpg
My friend painting one of the nose art girlies on it. One side is a devil chick, the other side is an angel.
PictureorVideo662.jpg
Before assembly.
PictureorVideo667.jpg
All done, though it does have a black phantom rack on it now.
PictureorVideo669.jpg
Me. Yes, I do ride this bike!

PedalZ, That is a great frame modification. Those frames flow together especially with the plating.

militarymonark said:
yah I was going to put it on my military bike on the tank

have at er..
I put one on the Crank of my RRBBO Bike.
CRW_7990.jpg

It's an Art form that is killer cool...and full of Style.
Pin-up Art of the 40's 50's 60's will never die off..

just put your own take on The Image and layout..
it took me days to find one that would work on my Chainring..
but when I did..it worked well..

you definatly wouldn't be stealing someone's idea.
DO IT! and post up pic's and show us..

peace,
Kev.

Clothespin "n" said:
you definatly wouldn't be stealing someone's idea.
DO IT! and post up pic's and show us..

yup yup, pin-ups were made to be seen by many, an original fad that will hopefully never die !!!

The Rat Fink bike belongs to my friend (our club president) I'm trying to get him to sign up on here, because he has a ton more pics of his bike than I do. Last week he stripped that bike down, and it is now flat black with purple flames, different front end, caddy taillight is gone replaced with a 28-32 Ford taillight (with blue dot). I'm really glad you guys like our stuff. We just got 3 new members who are building bikes now, I am working on a trike myself. I will keep you all posted.

that dude in the top picture looks like a hard core feller. i like the bike and all . it relly is a beautiful peace of art . i just think that the guy in the bottom picture is to preppy to be sitting on a bike that cool.

Back