Bobbers (The new era of Rat Rod Bikes)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember the one day I was rideing my bike to work and of coarse I here my favorite thing next to bicycles flying down the road, a motorcycle. BUT it was the strangest lookin thing. It had 20 inch apes, a tire from an old car (Circa 50's cos it was white wall) and it barely had coverage. It definately got my attention. The guy I worked with said it's a bobber. As soon as I saw that one I saw more, and immediately needed to make that the inspiration for my first build.

Yea, I love the bobbers too! I built this one from scratch in 2007. I've been wanting to do a pedal version since then but just haven't got around to it yet.

IMG_0490.jpg

"How about a bobber build off right after the annual build off? I've got a frame that will work well as a bobber."

You guys are talking motorcycles! Oops!

10~18 Kustoms said:
Yea, I love the bobbers too! I built this one from scratch in 2007. I've been wanting to do a pedal version since then but just haven't got around to it yet.

IMG_0490.jpg

Wow! That's a beauty! Diggin the springer fork and the back tire, The grips are a nice orange too haha

Kick starts the only way to go in my book. I'd love to get a nice panhead throw it on a really nice old school red indian frame, with an indian larry tank, 20 inch apes, springer fork, Back tire like this one, skeleton foot kick start crank, and lastly Road King Fenders. That's my dream bike.

10~18 Kustoms said:

IMG_0490.jpg

panhead nicceeeee :p

10~18 Kustoms said:

IMG_0490.jpg
Kustoms, do you know what exhaust system, i.e. brand and part numbers for the header pipes and cocktail shaker mufflers (bell tip or trumpet mufflers) you used and where did you get these from? I have a similar set on my 55 Panhead that I'm wanting to replace.

SylusMk2 said:
me and my dad built this one....its just an 883 sportster
l_c450e518552f54346c990c114c25efb8.jpg

that one is awesome, and it has two things i don't like, Yellow which looks great on it, and a sportster motor.
i love it man!!!!!!!!!

Back