bmx tandem, Hex silver king, and more...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive been pretty vacant from the forum lately so im going to attempt to change that. heres a few of the gems ive acquired in the past few months.

Hawthorne Moto bike. I had my dad pick up a haul for me in Muncie IN which included about 10 bikes and this was the one I really wanted from the pile. Hes busy ratting out the rest.

Also a few months ago I found this in the pits of work and my boss said I could have it. Free is the magic word.

and to the creme of my picking lately.
Monark Hex tube. Unfortunately all that is original is the frame and headset but it is in great shape. Also for another build it has a kickback 2 speed rear hub.

and I picked this up just a few days ago. late 70s Gary Littlejohn bmx tandem. Ive been relentless trying to get this since I found out its whereabouts. I found an interview with Gary and it said he may have only ever made 20 of these. I actually started collecting period correct stuff for this even before i bought it.

Holy cow. That Littlejohn tandem has to be a grail bike. WOW. Congrats on getting that one!

Back