BMX Stickers ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey, just getting the old school "bmx bug"..recently purchased a Haro..beautiful bike, but all the stickers on it are in shabby shape..tried the HARO site, but to no avail, tried my lbs, but he said try Haro ?? Want to restore it back to original and preserve it..any suggestions ?

Will do..just bought some new rechargables for the digital..got to take some christmas photos first..then the Haro..picked up a nice GT bmx last night too..these things are kind of addictive.. :D

bmx first, family second! always! :lol:

Look up member UltraHive on http://www.bmxmuseum.com
He probably already has them made up.
He does custom colors too!
He did the stickers for my Predator Team 24. Tom
DSC03155.jpg

Pics of bike you need them for for sure!!Too many models to boil it down otherwise.Ive got some Haro decal sets for new school Haros.

As soon as bikeangel finishes her pumpkin pie, i am going to have her download for me..i am not all that tech savvy with this computer box thingy !

Sorry bro I dont have the decals for this one.ULTRAHIVE on bmx museum might be able to help.Cool bike,I want one of these soooo bad in 24!!!!

I will check it out..and thanks dude..for the $20 I couldn't pass it up !
bikejunkie said:
Sorry bro I dont have the decals for this one.ULTRAHIVE on bmx museum might be able to help.Cool bike,I want one of these soooo bad in 24!!!!

Back