"Blwnmny"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and my dad belong in a car club, we have too many cars and not enough time to do them all. I guess you can say I have the same problem with bikes, Ha! Ha! Some problem.. Right?

image.jpg
image.jpg
This 32 phaeton was brought back here from Illinois.

Notice the right hand drive? This car was originally Canadian. In 1932 it was shipped to Katmandu, Nepal. Brought back in the early 70's to Chicago, Illinois, then here, Stockton, Ca.

I'm 50 and have breathed hot rod cars all my life; as well as being a heck of a nice '40 you've got there, that's one of the coolest paint jobs I've EVER seen!

Thank you very much, the flames were painted by Art Himsl. He's a very well known Custom Car painter located in Concord, Ca. Here's a picture of the magazine it was featured in.
image.jpg

Wow, it's an Art Himsl paint job?! I know who he is, that explains why it's so awesome.
Next you're gonna tell me it's got Von Dutch striping on the frame and a Tony Nancy interior... :)
And it's got a blown big block. Yep, that's an awful nice '40.
I think I HAVE that issue of R&C! I do remember that cover.

That's me in the background wiping the Caddy down. Ha! Ha! My wife was sitting there watching the photo shoot just rolling her eyes.:21: It was shot in Cypress, Ca. down by Long Beach.

Latest posts

Back