"Blwnmny"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
"Blwnmny" I finally got around to uncovering my 40 ford 2 door deluxe sedan. She's a little dusty even with the cover on her but it's time to get her ready for summer.

Wow! Very nice!

Wow! Very nice!
Thanks Big Ape, I just haven't had it out in a while. I have too many projects and NO time with work and raising our boy, I have a 40 deluxe convertible waiting to be restored and a 32 ford roadster half done sitting on the back burners too. construction business got slow for a while and so did cars for me, but it's picking up finally. :thumbsup:

I hear that. My collection is a bunch of odd ducks! A 1962 Rambler gasser, 1939 Chevy rat rod pickup, a lil' Chevy Luv drag truck, and my 1976 Corvette that is going up for sale because I need garage room for my latest weirdo....a 1959 Edsel Ranger, going to go mild custom with it. And I somehow think that I have time for bicycles?????

That is a sweet ride, I am so jealous!! Lol I have a 56 Chevy 210 that I can't wait to start working on!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do? That's great! I know this sounds ironic but, my dad is in the process of restoring his 56 210 right now! He doing a frame off on it right now, I'll shoot some pictures of it today. It's not far from completion, he say's it's going to his grandson one of these days! Ha! Ha! Those are nice cars!

Both are beautiful cars!!

Latest posts

Back