Blank slate - what should I do?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought this bike frame for 5$
What should I do???
IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg
IMG_0581.jpg
IMG_0580.jpg
IMG_0583.jpg

beautiful sunday night ride:
IMG_0571.jpg

Please any ideas :?:

Look through plenty of rrb builds, then look around your shop for different parts, then sleep on it, then get to building.

It kind of depends on how deep you want to go. You can do full-custom with welding and search for wild handlebars and dig for parts. Or you could graffiti it and throw some fat fenders on (leave the green tire :D ) and ride it.There are literally thousands of ideas for each direction under the build spectrum. But first you might narrow it down a little at a time by saying "Do I want to ______, or _____? Do I want this to look ___ or ___? How much do I want to spend? " You get the idea.

I'd swap out tires unless you're going offroad and then just ride it around while you get ideas. Inspiration can come from anywhere but the couch. 8)
PS how bought a pic of that chrome skinny tire cruiser hanging in the background?

Bigcam59 said:
I'd swap out tires unless you're going offroad and then just ride it around while you get ideas. Inspiration can come from anywhere but the couch. 8)
PS how bought a pic of that chrome skinny tire cruiser hanging in the background?

Don't say that inspiration CAN even sometimes come from the couch itself. :lol: :mrgreen:
dsc_0447.jpg

Back