Black bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fat&Huffy
fah3.jpg

the recent addition of the Brooks B67 subtracted from any rattiness the rusty handlebars might have imparted. (gads! the chain is rusty too!)

anyway, this is the latest iteration of the Gnash Single, formerly a 1983 Ross Force One mountainbike. i'd like to get Fat Franks or some such next.
gnash1.jpg

TommyTwoTime said:
Heres a couple of pics of a bike my son designed in about five minutes, No Lie! He picked up parts I had laying around my shop and said "Dad, can we put these pieces together and see how they look?" He's 8.
nolansRAT6.jpg
My daughter also had to get in on it too.
nolansRAT4.jpg
That boot pic screams gallery!!!

Feralkid said:
Justin said:
i really like that bike could anybody
tell me more about the fork

The fork is a Mert Lawwill Leader Fork, like early 90s although I think he licensed them and they were made for awhile. He's pioneered alot of the bicycle suspension stuff used today(ProCruiser 26 BMX fame also), he was a dirt track?/motorcycle racer before that.

socal_jack said:
Feralkid said:
Justin said:
i really like that bike could anybody
tell me more about the fork

The fork is a Mert Lawwill Leader fork, like early 90s although I think he licensed them and they were made for awhile. He's pioneered alot of the bicycle suspension stuff used today(ProCruiser 26 BMX fame also), he was a dirt track?/motorcycle racer before that.
oh cool thanks it looks like alot money but ill have to look into that i like it reminds me of a modern version of those repop
monark forks

Here's one of the twins, Black Betty (her sister is Blue Bonnie...therefore not allowed in this thread :wink: )
P7110049.jpg

Introduction post. There is serious talent here.

-

It's not a rat, but I am here and I am on my way....
lonewolf1.jpg

Latest posts

Back