Bitten by a rat...rod that is.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, new to the site here from southern New Jersey. Just got into the ratrod bike scene last weekend with these two finds. Hope you enjoy.

ratrods012.jpg

ratrods020.jpg

ratrods004.jpg

ratrods036.jpg

Both are cool, but that black one is just GORGEOUS. I wouldn't do a thing to it except paint-wise.

Thanks guys! Yeah I don't know what it is, but the black one does look so much "meaner". Maybe it's the color and the rack on the rear fender.

They look like Cleveland Welding made bikes...Road Masters maybe? Can you read the headbages? I'd also like to see a pic of the black one's fork strut...I don't think I've seen one that curves like that! 8)

Yes sir, Cleveland it is. The black one has a RoadMaster head badge, the blue PaceMaker.

Thanks. I'll keep everyone posted as I make some changes. Don't worry, nothing too drastic, I like the way they are now.

Oh yeah. There is PLENTY of inspiration around here. Found myself looking for some stuff around 12:30 last night and here it is 6:55 am, slept for a few hours and I had to log in before getting ready for work.

roadmaster said:
very cool finds. two old roadmasters is definatly a great find and i like them both. thinking pacemaker was a model of roadmaster. :mrgreen:

Yeah, that's what the guy who sold them to me said too.

Back