Bikes with racks, bags, crates etc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldnt find a thread dedicated to hauling stuff on your bike, and thought it would be cool to have a thread showing some of the different racks and saddle bags and all that kind of gear that you have on your bikes to haul stuff. :D

I'll start off with my Taboo Tiki, rack is from Electra and I've bolted on a picnic basket I had. Suites the style of the bike and there is plenty of room for tools, drink, wallet, food etc.
Tug062.jpg

In this photo you can see one of the plates to spread the load from the bolt internally within the basket (the black plate between the keys and the lock). There's two of those, and third bolt with a fat washer.
Tug060.jpg

nylon horse saddle tack bags bolted to rack:

3762231378_59bdcf61b3_b.jpg

Swedish style, leather bag on one side only. bolted to fender and struts:

3797671391_1f063958ac_b.jpg

3797677993_8702652d5e_b.jpg

here's my bagger project

Picture040-1.jpg

the rack is a 24" fork, a seat post section and some cut out chain stays

kinda overall look

Picture033-1.jpg

some cycle bags i got cheap at a flea market. some other ideas bubbled up so it's taking me a while to get it back together.

TheFlyingDingo said:
I have my 70's Suburban, I ride the heck out of it, and i also haul everything with it.
Ive hauled many cases/bottles of pop, bikes, wheels, tires, other bikes

PhoneCameraGate.jpg

CHERRY VANILLA DR PEPPER!

one of the best soft drinks out today!

This is my daily, a Nirve Vintage Cream3, pretty much stock, just changed the tires, fenders, handlebars an the crate off course!
Great for haulin groceries and alcoholic beverages :D
PB210709.jpg

PB210707.jpg

The '61 Columbia
009-1.jpg

The '57 RoadMaster
001-5.jpg

The '69 Panther
098.jpg

Latest posts

Back