bike bike bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, it seems to me to be just your average bicycle in your average living room with your average propane tank in it. I like your artistic outlook. Great paintings and seats.

I would go as far to say...... A sub par bicycle in a sub par living room w/ a kick a** propane tank !!! Please send me photos of your propane tank. Bent

Heres some more pics!
I love your imagination with this stuff!
and where did you get the ratrod bike plate?
Picture655.jpg

Picture772.jpg

Picture719.jpg

Forget photobucket, imageshack is quick easy and doesn't need an account, even though sometimes their bandwidth is too little.
But just go to http://imageshack.us/ and upload your pic, then copy one of the texts that they give you and paste it in, I like the forum thumbnail option which will give you a small thumbnail in the post but also a link to the big image.

bentsprocket said:
I would go as far to say...... A sub par bicycle in a sub par living room w/ a kick a** propane tank !!! Please send me photos of your propane tank. Bent
I got 3.
z3.jpg

z2.jpg

z1.jpg

WOW!!! I will never ask to see another mans propane tank again!!! Now my whole life seems sub par. Thanks for the photos.... you are my propane idol. Bent S. :shock: P.S. I never realized how well propane tanks and bikes compliment one another.

bentsprocket said:
WOW!!! I will never ask to see another mans propane tank again!!! Now my whole life seems sub par. Thanks for the photos.... you are my propane idol. Bent S. :shock: P.S. I never realized how well propane tanks and bikes compliment one another.
I named them Jim and the twins.

Whoa! Nice. What year is she? (the bike, not the monkey) I'm waiting on delivery of a 1955 20" frame I won on epay. But I can't complain on the price, it cost more to ship than I paid for it. The work you do on those seats is, in my serious opinion, the best I've ever seen. Also people underestimate the importance of proper propane tank placement in bicycle photography. Your use of the 'Golden Ratio' in the placement of your compresssed gas cylinder in your photo rivals the work of the Renaissance masters. :roll: I'm glad to see your keepin' your monkey warm. I worked with a devoutly religious guy who told me he had a pet monkey that ripped all the wires out of the back of his computer. I had to ask. "Did you spank your monkey when you got home?" He said "No, I would never hit him." He couldn't figure out why the other guys were laughing.

First off I want to give a HUGE thanks to HOOCH for posting pics for me!! I'm turning in to the computer unsavy kid he never knew he had. The monkeys name is Nalga and this paticular monkey I've never had to spank. Ej599.... The bike in the photo is a Feb of 1960 20" Schwinn Deluxe Spitfire in Radiant Blue. I am currently giving it a makeover to give it that " fresh off the playground " look. That other Schwinn further up in the post is a 1955 Schwinn Flying Star. You will need to go into the Schwinn archives and figure out what models came in 20" that match your frame style for 1955. Good luck and yes my main house heater is broken. Thanks for lookin. Bent

EJ599...... I searched and found the frame you bought on ebay. I looked up the serial # and it appears your frame was built sometime between June 15th to June 30th 1955. The models in 20" for that year I found were: Hornet, Spitfire, Wasp, American, and Streamliner. Should be a fun project whatever it is. Bents my name and propane's my game.

Back