bike bike bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you coming to the Swap meet on the 21st mark @ the Kent arnery?
This is TW from the Dead Baby's and wait till you see the Rat Rod Bikes were building, It's going to shake the sock's of you.......

Skid King said:
shoot I cant seem to spell tonight, its at the Kent armory on the 21st of March.
~TW~
Skid King

Skid King..
he hasn't posted in a Long time!!!
it's too bad because he trick's out his bike's incredibly!
Him and I talked way back when the site started...
he's a Journeyman Painter/Decorator ..The same as myself...and last I heard he
was working in Oregon.

I'd love to see him back on site.
He builds some WILD Bikes!

drag him back Skid King...
peace,
Kev.

Thank's I'll find out who this is and tell him his friends on this site are looking for him, As for me let me tell you about the RAT ROD BIKE
I'm building,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well you'll just have to wait for the pic's and yes I build these from scach ect the frame as per the rule's and I'm doing a video to show the world how cool old bike's are.
So let's just say GET READY FOR ONE OF THE COOLEST BIKE BUILD's You will ever see! well at least in my eye's.
Stay tooned.
~TW~

Hello, I haven't been on the site much lately but should have a new ride done soon. Kevin - clothespinin "n" I was hoping you could help me post some pics ? It is going to be a team bike for our gang " The Belligerantes " Let me know and great job on the build off !!

hey..good to have yaa back..
Thanks for the good words on the Build Off Bike..It was Fun building it!

I would Start by Opening up an account with Photobucket.
Then we can walk yaa through it from there..it's pretty easy.

First take your Pictures :mrgreen:
Then Upload them to your Computer
Then Upload them to Photobucket
and then we can walk yaa through on the site here.

I look forward to seeing your New Ride..
Peace,
Kev.

i like all of em'; :shock: used abused battered and bruised and original patina with lots of add ons, thats rat love right there :wink: keep doin' what your doin cuz yer styles outstanding.

Nope no luck

after you have a photobucket account with pics.....find the pic you want look below it...itll have andimg code at the bottom....left click on that.itll say coppied(i always right click and then click copy just to be safe :roll: ) then open where you want the pic and just right click paste in what ever topic you want the pic in and youre done(you dont even need the img tabs from here!)
hope this helps!hmmmmmmmmm another one turned to the darkside i see :wink:

Sick bikes! Cool snakeskin and I dig the rotten cotton picker.

Back