Bike Barn Pictures and the St. Croix and Roadmaster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I didn't get these on sooner. I had to find a cable to go from my camera to the laptop. Here's a bunch of photos from the barn. Really dark in there with no lights. Don't even bother without a good flashlight! The pic with all the tricycles piled up is the hayloft and there are lots of bikes there that I didn't dig after due to a family of raccoons in there too. Two bikes I bought where a Hiawatha St. Croix and a Roadmaster. Not sure if it is a Luxury Liner but I have been cleaning both up since these photos. Enjoy. Brian

DSC_3139.jpg

DSC_3136.jpg

DSC_3131.jpg

DSC_3130.jpg

DSC_3129.jpg

DSC_3128.jpg

DSC_3124.jpg

DSC_3123.jpg

DSC_3122.jpg

DSC_3158.jpg

DSC_3152.jpg

DSC_3143.jpg

DSC_3144.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wouldn't even know where to begin ! That is AWESOME !

Thats my dream come true! Thanks for the pics, now excuse me while I wipe the drool off the keyboard :D

Was the blue and silver Western Flyer/Hiawatha for sale?
DSC_3123.jpg

Sleeper Sedan and Dr. T: check out the earlier thread " The Bike Barn" here in Fresh Finds. It is in SW Michigan and as far as I know he will sell anything if the price is right.

Yeshoney, The bike on the right is, according to the chain guard, a Hawthorne. Jim, the owner, says that is his bike he rides around. But as above, everything is for sale if the price is right. That is one of the first bikes I saw when I went there. I keep sticking it back in the barn so it doesn't rust. I think it has been repainted. I doubt if he will ship anything.

You guys will have to excuse my lack of knowledge on this old bike stuff. I just got into it last summer. Prices: I guess the old adage is: the price is what you are willing to pay for it. I have gotten bikes in the last year from $10 to $125. Some I know I got a deal, others, I got burned by my enthusiastic ignorance. There may be deals to have in this barn. I can't be the judge of what the owner is asking. I'm hoping as time goes, he will be more flexible on prices.

I came across a barn like that once :mrgreen: It was the best!
My buddy told me there was a guy with a bike for a mailbox, and what looked like a pile of bikes outside of a barn.
I went to take a look...turned out there was more than a pile there was a barn and a trailer full all for sale :shock:
I didn't have any money at the time :cry: But this thread makes me want to go back there now :D

Back