Big Daddy Krate

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I started this last fall, and finaly got it to a point I like. It cost me a ton of bread(because of the og krate parts) and took alot of tweeking to get all the parts to fit together, but here it is... a 26 x 20 krate tribute.
8b4eb7cf.jpg

Big daddy has to come apart one last time for paint, and stenciling. But its built.
And does ANYONE have a line on a 26" Drag slick tire that will fit a schwinn rim.I would like to install it when it comes down for the paintwork.
Rear tire is a kenda cruiser.

Its pretty close to scale, almost everything is 4 to 6 inches bigger. couldnt find the 18 inch apes in a square schwinn bend, and did not want to pay to get a handmade set chromed, so i used these motorcycle apes.

clinto141 said:
Big daddy has to come apart one last time for paint, and stenciling. But its built.
And does ANYONE have a line on a 26" Drag slick tire that will fit a schwinn rim.I would like to install it when it comes down for the paintwork.
Rear tire is a kenda cruiser.
S-7 or S-2?

rear is a cheng shing 57-559 sizing. sorry I had not paid much attention to it as I did not intend to keep it on the bike. It was the biggest, and flattest tread I had hanging in the garage.

Back