Big changes for the Jetflow (Finally Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want to thank all the members on RRB's that sold me most of the parts to put the old Jetflow back together mostly stock. This journey started last July when I bought a bare frame from a member, I finally got all the parts it's not all original, but it's close. I started off with 26x2.35 black wall tires, they look awesome but it drove me crazy trying to eliminate the tire rub, so I put an old set of 2.125 white walls on it until my 2.125 Durro brick black wall come in. I still have to do the body work and paint the chainguard. My son took it out for the first test ride. I spent today just eliminating all the raddles and aligning parts.
Kenny
img_2480.jpg

img_2577.jpg

img_2634.jpg

img_2778.jpg

img_2971.jpg

img_2973.jpg

img_2975.jpg

img_2976.jpg

img_2983.jpg

img_2985.jpg

img_2986.jpg

img_2992.jpg

img_2994.jpg

Re: Big changes for the Jetflow

That is one very cool bike. 8) :!: 8)

Shazam!!!!!!!! :shock: That's a work of art buddy!!! 8)

that is one sweet ride congratulations!

Troy

Thanks guys for the great comments.
Hopefully I'll have the chainguard finished this weekend. Removed most of the dents, the metal was torn about 3/4" around the sprocket hole. Finished the welding tonight and started filing weld down. Need to finish the body work, paint and distress paint to match the finish on bike.
Kenny
img_2996.jpg

img_2997.jpg

img_2998.jpg

The Jetflow is finally finished, for now. I got my black wall Duro bricks yesterday. Picked up a set of acorn nuts for the axles off an old Monarch. No JC Higgins is complete without a 50's JC Higgins baseball glove.
Kenny
img_3032.jpg

img_3033.jpg

img_3034.jpg

img_3035.jpg

img_3037.jpg

img_3036.jpg

Bike turned out great, excellent work!

And the baseball mitt is a perfect addition. 8)

Thanks Sleepy, it is a neat old bike.
Kenny

Back