Bicycle security system, what's yours look like?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IM000808.jpg

Nothing as sophisticated as yours but mine is a real attention grabber! :lol:
2007_0331Ratlastday0006.jpg

2007_0331Ratlastday0010.jpg

2007_0331Ratlastday0009.jpg

2007_0331Ratlastday0008.jpg

Nothing says "let go of my bike" like a good ol' rat trap latching unto your nads!

I just realized that the handlebar traps are on the wrong way! :oops:

Mine is somewhat similar to yours Art. Just more efficent and a little more "stealthy". I have an actual metal bike rack on my covered patio. A larger unit that accomodates 10 or 12 bikes, it happens to sit in front of my bedroom window. The "shock and awe" componant is in the form of a 60lb. brindle pit bull :shock: she would'nt hurt a flie, but she fronts well and nobody has really wanted to go any further as of yet. The second componant (stealth) is my red dachsund, who just happens to like snoozing in front of the bike rack! :lol: His teeth are just as big as the pitts, heck his body is almost as big as the pitt's, just got no legs. And that "little" so and so will hang a tooth in a stranger in a happy heart-beat! They just are not likely to see it coming! And their barking is usually enough to ward off anyone anyway. :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

I found through life a pound of hamberger meat will befriend the meanist dog , but throwing meat at a loaded pistol never seem to work . :lol:

yeah. i wouldn't go near your dogs... but i've seen the Mythbusters throw a steak at a trained attack dog and keep it occupied long enough to cut a lock and ride off on a bike.

wouldn't be worth the risk in my opinion though. once the dogs start barkin, i'd already be cockin the 12 guage.

Latest posts

Back