Bicycle Museum of America Ride and Show OHIO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is the 2nd Annual Vintage Bicycle Ride and show In New Bremen Ohio on June 25th 2011. The show will start at 9am at the Crown Pavilion on 2 west Plum Street one block south of the Museum. The ride will go along the canal and to the Bike Museum.Should be a great time and if you never been to the Bicycle museum of America this would be a good time to go and visit the museum and talk with other bike enthusiast. If you have any question I will be happy to answer them for you. Hope to see you there.
Here are pics from last years show
141132.jpg
[/url]
141149.jpg
[/url]
141159.jpg
[/url]
Guys from Cincy thank you for coming all the way up for The Event hope you had a good time.
141223.jpg
[/url]
141743.jpg
[/url]
141808.jpg
[/url]
153559.jpg
[/url]
161140.jpg
[/url]
140454.jpg
[/url]
161418.jpg
[/url]
163018.jpg
[/url]

I'm gonna mark that one on my calander for sure.That place is so cool!Do you supose a customized bike would be frowned on?

Jimmy65 said:
I'm gonna mark that one on my calander for sure.That place is so cool!Do you supose a customized bike would be frowned on?

man, there are some cool customized cycles in the museum.if it pedals,it will fit in.

Great pics of a great place and event! I've wanted to go to this for a couple of years now but it's hard to find the time. May, June and July are wall to wall events for us.
Thanks for sharing!
Chainsaw

You should make room in your schedule to make it down it is the 2nd year for it and the first year was a great time and this year I hope to have even more people and then you can walk or ride to the museum and look at all there sweet bikes.

I'm gonna try to remember it for next year, this year is plugged full. I should have rode yesterday and missed the Friday the 13th ride in Owosso, Mich. due to being sick and broke. From here on we have atleast one ride every weekend til the end of July. Some weeks we have three different rides going on!

Gigs and I may come out to the Museum later this year. If we do I'll give you a heads up! :wink:

I would like to see every one from ohio and connecting states there should be a good time it was last year and it was even raining and we still had a good turn out and alot of fun. and nothing else get into the museum for free and look at all the bikes over 1500 and counting.

The Basement is one of my favorites to with all the barn fresh bikes down there.

ooo, I see a Huffy Stars n' Stripes there. Chain guard lettering looks different than mine though.

One week to go I have doors prizes that are going to be given out every half hour till Noon and will be having a slow drag. hope to see you there. 8)

Back