BO15 Beiwagenmaschine Type II (finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted boo. The flat bar will work better for me
IMG_20200817_152925.jpg

.... that sounds right up my street, long hours hard work and lousy pay , it's only a spattering of fecal matter short of my usual work day . Is that negotiable in the package.? Also is a company vehicle supplied ?
We have a guest room. Sleeps two or three comfortably... Or at least 15 hippies

I can't find this rear fender anywhere here and I have the front one i am tripping all over it. It is a really solid fender and would be perfect as an armrest keep stuff out of the wheel or whatever.
I swear i was tripping on it too before i decided to use it
4bvjlu.jpg

Just dawned on me I started this thing with a plan. I should stick to the plan. That horn fits in a saddle bag if I don't just mount it under this seat or somewhere else. I have plenty of real estate here. Plus I love this creepy snake handler church chair
IMG_20200818_150712.jpg
IMG_20200818_150610.jpg
IMG_20200818_150653.jpg

Just dawned on me I started this thing with a plan. I should stick to the plan. That horn fits in a saddle bag if I don't just mount it under this seat or somewhere else. I have plenty of real estate here. Plus I love this creepy snake handler church chair
View attachment 133979View attachment 133981View attachment 133982
Love the creepy snake handler thumper chair! New name considering that addition and the sidecar.... Sidewinder or Cottonmouth, huh huh??

This just works. Man, when you know the details are never going to show up in an online one photo competition but you also know you are doing them for yourself anyway.
IMG_20200818_155752.jpg

This so solid it's ridiculous.
IMG_20200818_155926.jpg
IMG_20200818_155344.jpg

Last edited:
Love the creepy snake handler thumper chair! New name considering that addition and the sidecar.... Sidewinder or Cottonmouth, huh huh??
Preacher maybe. There was always one guy named Preacher. He always called you back too. Church of the Brethren sounds suspiciously like a good place to work on your Harley. Let's see if I can concentrate long enough to do the lights now

Last edited:
Back