Beaver,Pa. car cruise , saturday August 4th.,3 pm

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Calling all Pittsburgh area Rat Bikers , at the Bicycle Heaven swap meet a small group of us expressed interest in possibly bringing some of our bikes to display at this event , I'm game for it , anyone else ? , it officially starts at 3 pm but I'm thinking we should probably get there around noon to get a shady place , maybe in the park beside the Court House ?

Re: Beaver,Pa. car cruise , Sunday July 8th.,3 pm

It's in Beaver County,mapquest or google it for your best route

I will try to make it.Good luck with Snitgers. The display of old bikes is worth a look.

I get along well with Andrew (the younger guy) , his daily rider is a yellow Schwinn Hevi-Duty with a Brooks saddle , the older guy owns all the old bikes hanging from the ceiling

They would probably let us,the cruise starts at the intersection there

Beavers huge car cruise is Saturday Aug 4th. The July 8th one is a small church cruise in Vanport.

Thanks Floyd, I guess I was misinformed, we will want to try for the August cruise then, sorry guys

I spoke with Mary at Snitgers. She loved the idea. So we are welcome to bring our old bikes to their lawn for the Aug cruise. But, they close at 4 on Sat, and the cruise starts at 3. I asked if they'd consider staying open later. I showed her the pics of our April ride. Maybe if we show that were gonna make this kinda big, we can convince them to stay open later. They are gonna bookmark this thread. Lets make it so!!

The January bike swap in Butler is put on by Rapp's Cycle in Butler,Snitger's Cycles is in Beaver

I changed the day and date to the correct info,I work that day but could probably come late

Not sure if it matters to display but I noticed the flyer for this cruise states please no bicycles. Lame as cool old bikes and classics cars go together in my book. Id also like to attend but bringing my 41 but then being frowned upon would be a bummer. I'm sure the crowds would love them but the guys with the 100k hot rods and such get nervous over that stuff.

Maybe if we talked to the people in charge of the cruise they might let us put on a "static" display next year,I'm sure the reason they currently don't allow bicycles is because they don't want anyone getting hit by a car,it would put their insurance rate thru the roof!

I used to frequent that show yearly with my Studebaker Hawk. I usta live neary-by in Weirton West Virginia. I am in Southeast Alabama {Dothan} near 6 years now. The Beaver show is awesome. Don't miss it. cheers jimmijim

Back