beautiful Surfside, CA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few snaps of our weekly getaway...a nice little trek on the boardwalk to Taco Surf in Surfside. Home of the best blended Margaritas this side of the border. Our group ride is generally 6-12 people, and finding a table big enough sometimes is challenging but they always take care of us.
Can't wait to get my first custom build out to the beach! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=16048

DSC00684.jpg
DSC00685.jpg

DSC00531.jpg
DSC00925.jpg

tacosurf.jpg

Great cruising area, used to always make a point of stopping in at Harbour and Bruce Jones surfshops then grab some lunch in town when I was driving by there on the Fwy.

why so little clothing? oh that's right, it's WARM there. chh, whatever. (grumpy old guy in CT)

lol yes I'll see about putting up larger pictures...I'm not even sure if my friends want their faces posted on the internet in the first place :eek:

went to the weekly car show today at our local burger joint. Nice turnout, and this pic only caught a fraction of the cars today.
DSC00420.jpg

Mostly perfect shiny cars, but I did find this beautiful RAT
DSC00417.jpg

fartknocker said:
lol yes I'll see about putting up larger pictures...I'm not even sure if my friends want their faces posted on the internet in the first place :eek:

there were faces :wink:
:mrgreen: we understand

Hey! That's my stomping grounds! 8)
My hometown is HB, but I cruise anywhere from Sunset or Bolsa Chica to Newport just about every weekend!
Great pics, great chicks! :wink:

fartknocker said:

went to the weekly car show today at our local burger joint. Nice turnout, and this pic only caught a fraction of the cars today.
DSC00420.jpg

Mostly perfect shiny cars, but I did find this beautiful RAT
DSC00417.jpg

Is that in Lake Forest? Sure looks like it.

Back