Beautiful Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know whose bike this is or who took the photo so I can't give credit. The photos were forwarded to me by a friend. I do believe the bike was shown at the Grand National Roadster Show in California.

GNRSbike.jpg

GNRS206.jpg

bike is sweet, but i keep staring at that SIDEWALK CRUISIN wagon/car thing in the background ... any pics of it ?

I agree with CCR

made me look up this thing again :mrgreen:

but the bike is way cool too, i wonder if theres any chain slap on the guard with that rear suspension ?

Grow up CCR your too old to play with wagons... that bikes rear springer reminds me of the "Very Rare" Death bike!!! could it be another one? theres only supposed to be one in existence.

i didn't notice the springer in the back at first, that wouldn't be all that hard to do... hum...

I'm diggin it I love the pure art form of it. Diggin the trailer to that is way cool.

yes the GNRS(a little over a month ago). as soon as i saw that pic i recognized wes whites(of 4 aces cycle) triumph behind it. heres another angle.
GNRS1.jpg

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Back