BCA America combo e-z mount

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this up today. :D Lucky for me nobody was home so I was able to run it into the basement before the wifey saw it. :)

IMAG0476.jpg

I have honestly never seen anything like that, it's cool though. and I bet it'd be handy for hauling stuff with the floorboard too.

Looks about the right size for a 5 HP briggs motor for it..

This is only the 2nd one I have ever seen. well, I actually saw this one first, then a couple months later I saw one at the old BCA bike shop hanging on the wall. ( now they are a distributor for Titan bicycles) I tried to buy that one, but they would not budge. I completely forgot about it till my friend asked me yesterday if I wanted to buy the one that he had so i jumped on the deal quick. I can't even find any info about it. I might have to go to the old BCA shop and see if anyone knows any info for me.

That is cool, you can pedal, scoot, stand or sit. I thought it was home made when I saw it, what a great find. I have never seen one before. now I want one.

I will have better pics in a few days.

jaydub said:
Looks about the right size for a 5 HP briggs motor for it..
Oh come on a 5HP, throw a small sprocket on there and put a 440 snowmobile motor in there....lol. I know I'm a gearhead... :lol:

Oh what a sad day when I go to a bike shop where this thing was made not knowing much about it exept for the info from the decals.....and I end up knowing more than they do. All I was told is that it was from sometime in the early 80's. :(
Will put pics up of the one they have once i find where they went to.

IMAG0480.jpg

Here is the one at the bikeshop.

This thread is the reason I'm a member here so I had to resurrect it. I am looking for any info on finding one of these. I'd like to get the bmx version,named the Combo Skywalker,but apparently that one is so rare it can only be found in an old magazine ad.

To the OP,if you're still there,what did you ever do with yours? This thing is my Holy Grail,so I have amassed what I believe to be ALL the info there is on it. Like the place where the one of the wall is? That's the old BCA factory/business office. Or at least that's what the phone numbers I called said they were for. They connected to BikeUSA,who are still not interested in selling the one they have.

Here's a link to the Skywalker image. http://pbr134.photobucket.com/albums/q1 ... walker.jpg

And yeah,the building has had the same phone numbers for the last 26 years,at least.

This thread is the reason I'm a member here so I had to resurrect it. I am looking for any info on finding one of these. I'd like to get the bmx version,named the Combo Skywalker,but apparently that one is so rare it can only be found in an old magazine ad.

To the OP,if you're still there,what did you ever do with yours? This thing is my Holy Grail,so I have amassed what I believe to be ALL the info there is on it. Like the place where the one of the wall is? That's the old BCA factory/business office. Or at least that's what the phone numbers I called said they were for. They connected to BikeUSA,who are still not interested in selling the one they have.

Here's a link to the Skywalker image. http://pbr134.photobucket.com/albums/q1 ... walker.jpg

And yeah,the building has had the same phone numbers for the last 26 years,at least.

I have one in great shape and will sell if the offer is right!

Back