Basman Special (???) at Eurobike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the correction Jeff. I would have been on the phone with Eric Hannan if it would have been otherwise!!! RHL makes some amazing bikes too. I love his Broken Arrow, sorry for hijacking this post guys, but these bikes have to be seen to really appreciate the workmanship, as I am sure the subjects of this post are just as better looking in the flesh as well. What fantastic times we live in, these ARE the good old days. :mrgreen:

Randy, I'm kinda surprised you don't have a NoName bike yet. I'm trying to save my pennies so I can get one of his frames. How far away from Wichita is he?

I've got a Nirve triple tree that would look great on his T5 frame. I've been collecting better quality parts a little at a time till I can afford to get a frame. I've emailed him a couple of times and he'll make the frame to your body type. So, I'm 5'3" with a 29" inseam and not-so-long arms. And he said, "no problem, I'll adjust the specs accordingly". It's amazing some dude out in the middle-of-nowhere Kansas makes frames that Germans go crazy for.

For those of us on the board with a little extra money (I know, there isn't that many of us :) ), we should throw a little business his way.

jeff

ratdaddy said:
Randy, I'm kinda surprised you don't have a NoName bike yet. I'm trying to save my pennies so I can get one of his frames. How far away from Wichita is he?

I've got a Nirve triple tree that would look great on his T5 frame. I've been collecting better quality parts a little at a time till I can afford to get a frame. I've emailed him a couple of times and he'll make the frame to your body type. So, I'm 5'3" with a 29" inseam and not-so-long arms. And he said, "no problem, I'll adjust the specs accordingly". It's amazing some dude out in the middle-of-nowhere Kansas makes frames that Germans go crazy for.

For those of us on the board with a little extra money (I know, there isn't that many of us :) ), we should throw a little business his way.

jeff

I've told myself that one of these days I'm gonna buy a frame from one of these "microbuilders" and I like the noname frames and figure I'd support my fellow Kansan. I need to be putting aside some money and make room.

I have ridden one of his bikes which I think was a "one off" and it rode great.

US/Canada

Big news:

To quote Rhalf (Chopperdome):

"For those who like the basman frame....yes, eurobike is the big thing...we might have found US warehousing: BASMAN frame kits might be available spring 2008 for US/Canada"

I will let you guys now as soon as my frame will be available for the US/Canadian market....... Or keep informated thru my site.......

Back