Basman Special (???) at Eurobike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mate is at the Eurobike show and he posted this pic on his blog. I thought you guys would enjoy it:

IMG_0015.jpg

Looks like a 1960's Indy car inspired bike?

Hugo

That thing is nuts. Clean, oldish looking, wide tires, wider rims, smoothies, the whole thing looks crazy.

yeah, that´s a nice basman! i´ve already seen it on pic´s of the fbi. maybe easy skywalker has more?

Thats a basman frame with a shovel welded on it for a seatpost,
and the delft-blue bike,check thechopperdome.com for details on these bikes.
That dude is idd ralph,owner of the chopperdome and president of the chopaderos euro-chapter,if im correct.
The guy has acces to a universe of bikeparts.Check the lepper cruiser seatpost,its made exclusively for the chopperdome.

Basman's bikes are the poopie! I wish there were more American builders who built in that low, cruiser style. The dude at NoName builds great frames at a reasonable price, I just wish they were here in the city. Hannan and IRide are starting to put out some cruiser style frames as well, but Basman is the KING in my book. His bikes have definite style and they look super ridable...especially for a short guy.

jeff

Definitely cool bikes. Love those full wheels! Ratdaddy, I write the articles for Hannan and he didn't tell me about building cruisers, I actually rode with him this Friday and that never came up(He knows I'm into cruisers so he would have definitely told me). Where did you hear that info? Maybe it's because he is building me a one off cruiser frame of my own design. Just curious man. Peace :D

Rat Rod said:
Wow...$300 for the complete set. :shock:

There used to be a link on this page detailing how to make your own wheel covers using spandex fabric and epoxy resin but the link is dead now. It was working in the last couple weeks or so...

http://mywilson.homestead.com/gallery125.html

If you see how he made the fenders you can get the gist of how the covers were made. I sure wish I had saved that page to PDF or something now.

Where did you hear that info? Maybe it's because he is building me a one off cruiser frame of my own design. Just curious man.

Sorry, it was RHL (his name's Rob, right?) Just posted a cruiser looking bike on CBN. If Hannan is building a cruiser, it's gotta be primo. I haven't seen anything that wasn't amazing from him.

jeff

Back