bad days

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
had one yesterday, i went to jail (need to borrow your bike ACD), over an unpaid seatbelt ticket / failure to appear. the jailors asked me what i did and when i told them they all said "Seriously !? !"

they did say they had a guy in there for not mowing his grass before tho.

That's crazy! How long did they hold you?

little over 2 hours, but believe me thats too long.

they had to wait for the county that issued the warrant to "finalize" my warrant ???

Nice.

Took defensive driving a while back and the teacher kept reinforcing the concept of checking with the police after your ticket had been paid to make sure they had it in their records. Apparently when they goof and don't record it correctly there's not much that can be done once the warrant is set and the cop comes to get you. Unfortunately he made it sound like it was a pretty common thing for folks to get arrested even though tickets were paid.

CCR said:
little over 2 hours, but believe me thats too long.

they had to wait for the county that issued the warrant to "finalize" my warrant ???

Not long enough to get any of those cool jail house tats, or carve a tooth brush into a shiv. :mrgreen:

this buddy of mine back when he was 18 he was driving truck part time. well we have this monster hill here and i've got 50mph on a bmx bike. well he was a tall guy and was on a 10 speed road bike. he went full bore down this hill to see what he would do. cop at bottom said he was doing 63mphin a 25 and gave him a ticket. well guess he thought it was a joke till 2 yrs later at the D.O.T check he got a free trip to the pokey. cost 2 and a half day in jail 500+ in fines.

CCR glad you got out! If it happens again my bike is yours to escape on!

wow guess i am not the only one having issues with johnny law lately. that sucks for ya glad your out hope ya did not drop the soap :shock:

Dude that sucks. Speaking of cops,

My neighbors Durango just got repossessed so we went down to this used car dealership in detroit, He now drives a Police crown vic with the police package. Its QUICK! We were out driving Tonight.. BURNS RUBBER LIKE U WOULDNT BEILEVE! Hes gonna get some cheep chrome rims for it, Maybe a cam and some headers too. This is only 288 a month compared to 450.. Hes happy.

hey rick tell him to save up and just get an old car. i like that mine is paid for and if i ever decide to sell it i can do so for what i paid for it or maybe more.

He would, but would need a wagon its:
1.him
2.his wife
3.his step son
4.his step daughter
5.his daughter
6.Me 75% of the time.

That crown vic SUCKS GAS More than the hemi powered durango. It sure is fun off road. :) lol I btter not say no more, he could get in trouble lol.

get a falcon wagon with a straight 6. still tons of fun around 20 mpg and looks cool. and as for off road well sounds like he needs a truck too.

Back