Back Alley Chop Shop

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, back alley chop shop is my fun side project to the car and bike projects i have... i love music so this is my solo band that i do everything on. its not profesional recordings just what i play with on my computer. but if you have time while checking everyones builds out check it out, its all for fun all about cars bikes and goin fast.

reverbnation.com/backalleychopshop

keep it up!

don't know if you are interested, but myself and others here who make bike ride videos are always looking for free download instrumentals to add to the background of the videos.
The pace or beat of the music is important to match the pace or the cadence of the riders pedaling in the video.
Instrumental music with that "beat" is not easy to find.
We always give credit and a URL link at the end of the video, of course.

Hey, absolutely! That sounds like it could be fun. When I'm making songs I always find myself jamming and making instrumentals and why not put those to use. And in a Riding video, sounds very very cool.

RockNRolla said:
Hey, absolutely! That sounds like it could be fun. When I'm making songs I always find myself jamming and making instrumentals and why not put those to use. And in a Riding video, sounds very very cool.

Thanks!

Back