AZ vintage bike #3

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Alright let's go for a 3rd month in a row! Vintage bike ride #3. Came up with the the name AZ coaster club for the the name of our ride/group. Let me know what ya guys think. So we're going to do a night ride this time, it's getting too hot to ride during daylight hours. And probably at all after may I'm guessing. Plan on meeting at Herberger park Saturday May 21st at 630pm. I would like to do the same cruise as last time and hopefully make it to the wash this time haha. Let me know if you can make it! Thanks

@Jarod24 , I like the name. Put me on the club roster for event notification. I look forward to riding and ratting together next winter! :)

Alright let's go for a 3rd month in a row! Vintage bike ride #3. Came up with the the name AZ coaster club for the the name of our ride/group. Let me know what ya guys think. So we're going to do a night ride this time, it's getting too hot to ride during daylight hours. And probably at all after may I'm guessing. Plan on meeting at Herberger park Saturday May 21st at 630pm. I would like to do the same cruise as last time and hopefully make it to the wash this time haha. Let me know if you can make it! Thanks
tag me as well.

Tag me as well. Interested in making one of these and hanging out with fellow bike enthusiasts. Any date set for the next event?

Pics from the ride. Thanks for those who made it out.
Good times!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    415 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg