AZ coaster club vintage ride #5/July

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
AZ Coaster club vintage bicycle ride #5/ July

Meeting up at Herberger park on Indian school and 56th st 630-7 on Saturday July 23rd. Thinking we can do the cruise up to the park again then back down to OHSO or another place to grab food and a drink. Make sure you guys stay hydrated and bring some water. Hope to see you all there!

@OddJob
@Psycho Sammi
@Chief
@Scotty Bravo
@KevinKTM
@azmathys

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 232
By any chance are you guys planning a ride to ride in the tour de fat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

By any chance are you guys planning a ride to ride in the tour de fat

Sorry just saw this. Nothing planned yet. But I'll be there either way. Would be cool to plan something and go as a group though. Are you in valley? Would you like me to add you the list of people i tag in these vintage ride posts? Or check out the Facebook page also.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138037256616326/

The troopers this evening in the 112 degree heat. Wasn't too bad though. Small group of 5 tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 199
Im in the San Gabriel valley .. it would be fun to roll together bit im still trying to convince my wife to go to the tour de fat, it would be a lot of fun especially when dr dog is playing and tempe is a very fun town we go there once a year to spring training

Hey guys, when is the tour du Fat? November? Sure would like to hit that....we don't plan on being down till after Christmas though.

My wife and I ride out from East Mesa, it would be great if we could pick up more riders as we head West! It has been a blast years prior...

Back