AZ coaster club #4/June ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Alright guys we're going to do a new location next month. Plan on meeting at McQueen park in Gilbert, south on McQueen/Mesa dr in between Guadalupe and Elliot on the east side of McQueen. There is a bunch of baseball fields and parking there. Meeting Saturday June 11th at 630pm and head out about 7. The canal runs east and west from there, with lights. Figured we could head west go up to Dobson and head north and go to macayos or someplace up road there. Hope to see you all there! Remember your lights!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 155
This ride sounds great Jarod24! I rode that many time, our condo is about 2 mi from McQueen Park. If we can do a repeat of this ride on say, January 11th...I'm in! Have fun guys.

This ride sounds great Jarod24! I rode that many time, our condo is about 2 mi from McQueen Park. If we can do a repeat of this ride on say, January 11th...I'm in! Have fun guys.

I'm going to keep it going every month, so I'll see ya sooner or later

Let's add @azmathys to this invite if it's okay with you Jarod. He's a new builder on the RRB BO-11 and lives in Scottsdale....

Good ride tonight. 10 people turn out! That's not too bad for summer time. Got lucky tonight, it was the coolest night in the past 2 weeks. Thanks for all that came out!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 149
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    314.6 KB · Views: 155
Back