Auto Swap-A-Rama IV,Montgomery, AL. 3-26-11

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GTX

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put on this event every year on the last Sat. in Mar....we get more bicycles each year. I will bring all I can get on the truck!
There are 3 events planned,as always to keep you entertained!

Sat.,March 26th 8am-12pm is the Vintage Volkswagen Assoc. 4th annual Auto Swap-A-Rama at the same location as the VW Meltdown,
1655 Federal Dr. Montgomery,AL.
so plan on loading up some Bicycle,Motorcycle,Hot Rod,Musclecar,VW stuff,or cars,etc. to trade,or just come hang out with us and shoot the breeze!! Spaces are just $5 for each 10 x 12 lot you want to use!!
The location is the Alabama State Farmer's Market COVERED area,so rain or shine!!
Google map 1655 Federal Drive, Montgomery,AL. for a map...

look for the BIG COW...not kidding... at the entry gate,next to Hardee's

After the swap is done,about lunchtime,we will be at Pierce Automotive's Open House in Pike Road,AL....A short drive away off I-85.Then,over to Cruise-In Nite at Flip's Grill on Vaughn Rd in Montgomery at 5pm Sat. nite if the weather is OK.

Contact Jeff Kyle at
[email protected]
http://www.vintagevw.net is our website

We do a VW only show/swap on Sat.,July 30th,2011.It's the VW Meldown 10th Anniv. You can bring your bikes to ride or sell too.I sold 4 I built at last year's event!

Back