ATOMIC PUNK - New camera time - August 8

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ATOMIC PUNK - All lit up & no place to go - August 2

I rode to the park to take a couple of "lit up" pics, but it was too dark to get anything decent, so I'll have to go out on Saturday night after the swap meet to find a better spot with the right amount of lighting.

Here's a couple of pics anyway........one without the flash and one with.

DSCF2999-1.jpg

DSCF3009-1.jpg

Love the lighting!!!
Super looking build!!

Turned out fantastic!! Yeah, watch your butt on that! :oops: very slick bike!

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Pitcher time - August 5

Just about to go and take some pitchers :D .

I spent the last 2 days packing my truck and setting up for our annual swap meet. My son and I camp at the grounds and it's winter here :shock: ............I'm getting too old and soft for winter camping :( . Anyway, I managed to sell $900 worth of stuff and make a heap of room in my storage area, so it was worth it.
I'll be posting most of the pics today, and will try and get a couple of decent night time shots tonight.

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Sorry!! - August 7

Sorry for not responding to the kind folks who posted comments on my Finished Bikes thread. I started to, but got held up at work and forgot about the threads being locked :oops: :oops: :oops: ...................I really appreciate the positive words!!

bean said:
Sorry for not responding to the kind folks that posted comments on my Finished Bikes thread. I started to, but got held up at work and forgot about the threads being locked :oops: :oops: :oops: ...................I really appreciate the positive words!!

Yeah, it kinda hurt my feelings...

HA! Your cool, and we understand. I got locked out while trying to respond to a posted bike, so I feel your pain! Rg

It turned out sharp bean!

You rotten so of a sea-cook! I'll never respond to any of your threads again! If you think... oh,wait. I didn't leave a response. :oops: never mind. :p :wink: :lol: :mrgreen:

Re: ATOMIC PUNK - Gotta get a better camera! - August 9

I was pretty happy with the shots I took of the bike, but after looking at most of the other bikes, my 4 year old $50 Fuji isn't cutting it anymore :( .........Man there's some sharp pix of the finished bikes!!

Latest posts

Back