At an impass HELP!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call it nesting? I don't know, my wife's recent crusade to "de-junk" our house to make room for kid-related stuff has extended into my bikes. Yes, I have a few too many, but that's pretty relative.

Her exact words were "we only need one for me, one for you to ride, one fun bike and one for Nora" (our daughter).

ONE?! One "fun bike". This is not good. I went through last night and the least I can get it down to is about seven or eight total.

HELP!!!! I need to distract her, hypnotize, something.... :shock:

Ha go into her closet and say, Okay honey we need 1 dressy outfit for me one for u and one for nora, Oh and 1 pair of shoes :) I say dont listen to her man.

I blew her off when she said it, told her "don't go all wife-y on me" since for the most part we stay out of each others business when it comes to this sort of thing.

Hopefully she was just nutty from spending the day around my family and forgets about it. I'm going to stuff a couple in the loft above the garage for a few months just incase.

Those were all great suggestions. :mrgreen:

Buy an inexpensive storage shed . The cheap aluminum ones to store some of the bikes. Not the best for nice paint and chrome but who has any of those bikes.

Course I built a garage for me and not her.

You could always store them at a friend's until she is done nesting.

I bought a ton of bike hooks and hung 14 of them in my garage. Basically told her they weren't going anyplace and if she decided to give me the silent treatment, that was just more time for me to work on them. (did it in an oh-so diplomatic way, it was ART I tell you).

She said as long as they are out of the way and I don't spend every minute working on them, that was fine.

All is well in heck.

nice save, my mom just went through that stage so i got rid of 1 lol, then my parts that wouldnt fit in my little corner i put the rest on a little trailor and put a coupl peices of tin down on the expanded metal and put a truck toneu cover over it. that keeps it all dry and clean so the wont rust away while she goes through the pysco spring cleaning stage lol

What Cman said:
cman said:
Buy an inexpensive storage shed . The cheap aluminum ones to store some of the bikes.

What I thought I read:
"Buy an inexpensive storage shed . The cheap aluminum ones for the wife to live in."

Sometimes my mind wonders when I read.

Ricky seems to have an understanding of women. Young Grasshopper will do well with the chicks! :roll:

P.S. Don't let any of the wives read this, especially mine! :mrgreen:

Chainsaw

ha i do good with the ladys, I got in trouble today in class for kissing on this girl... Yeah.

Back