ArtDeco eBike Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great, im a big fan of that hidden motor, the battery seems to fit seamlessly and is almost un-noticable, ummmmmm your works fantastic, if you painted the battery the same as the bike it will dissappear altogether, 2nd thought nahhhh, its well balanced as it is, great bike man!

Looks great, im a big fan of that hidden motor, the battery seems to fit seamlessly and is almost un-noticable, ummmmmm your works fantastic, if you painted the battery the same as the bike it will dissappear altogether, 2nd thought nahhhh, its well balanced as it is, great bike man!
Thank you! Stay tuned!

Not an E bike fan but I am a huge fan of fabrication and dedicated craftsmanship. Outstanding work! This is so true! I grew up in the fifty's with just a hammer, drill, and files, sure wish the tools like that were available back then. Too old now. LOL THIS IS SO AWESOME!............Curt

Not an E bike fan but I am a huge fan of fabrication and dedicated craftsmanship. Outstanding work! This is so true! I grew up in the fifty's with just a hammer, drill, and files, sure wish the tools like that were available back then. Too old now. LOL THIS IS SO AWESOME!............Curt
Thank you!

Cleaned up for you and inserted all your photos at full size for all the glory!

When you add photos click on INSERT and from the drop down choose FULL IMAGE to unlock this feature ;)

Let's check off the check list: 1. Twinn top tubes. Check 2. Truss rod fork of lovely design. Check. 3. No dent tank feature. Check. 4. Fenders so very close to the tires. Check. 5. Best looking battery holder I've seen. Check. 6. The Art Deco styling is spot on. This bike is flat out gorgeous. Check. 7. Schwinn front fender light. Check. 8. Hiding all the high tech, the motor drive, the 14 speed Roloff, the belt drive and making it look like a single speed ballooner from the past. I absolutely love your effort here. Truly Lovely.

Let's check off the check list: 1. Twinn top tubes. Check 2. Truss rod fork of lovely design. Check. 3. No dent tank feature. Check. 4. Fenders so very close to the tires. Check. 5. Best looking battery holder I've seen. Check. 6. The Art Deco styling is spot on. This bike is flat out gorgeous. Check. 7. Schwinn front fender light. Check. 8. Hiding all the high tech, the motor drive, the 14 speed Roloff, the belt drive and making it look like a single speed ballooner from the past. I absolutely love your effort here. Truly Lovely.
Thank you! You hit all of my attention to details!....with one exception. If I may take liberty here. I was stoked to incorporate the drop stand into the design without it looking like an add on. And it works!

9. Absolutely the best rear wheel drop stand out there. Sorry I fell down on the job on that one. The drop stand not only helps establishe the beautiful rear lines of this bike it is also very practical. All my bikes have kick stands because leaning them onto something slowly gets rid of your paint job one little falling over nick at a time. And as an older wiser, er bigger weightier person I love not leaning over to pick up my bike on the ground every time I stop to take a picture or something. Such an overall superb effort.

IMG_1932.jpeg

Well well well

I see you made a sneak appearance in the latest PLP video from MADE

👍

Latest posts

Back