ArtDeco eBike Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 246508

Well well well

I see you made a sneak appearance in the latest PLP video from MADE

đź‘Ť
I just wish they wouldn't have paired that video title with the picture. It's giving a false impression that this bike is a part of the "Overrated" discussion.

I just wish they wouldn't have paired that video title with the picture. It's giving a false impression that this bike is a part of the "Overrated" discussion.
I had a similar thought but it clearly wasn't the intent. Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.

I had a similar thought but it clearly wasn't the intent. Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.
That was just the screen grab I did. I don’t think Russ intended anything

Maybe it should have been (or is?) in the video Russ did with Bike Sauce about the highlights from the show. I haven't watched that one yet.

That was just the screen grab I did. I don’t think Russ intended anything
I saw that video elsewhere before I saw it here, not about that custom e bike whatsoever. I just didn't like the juxtaposition of such fine quality craftsmanship with a vid full beardos complaining about droppers and e shifting

this is so spectacular on so many levels. The obvious beauty of it, but all the stuff you don’t see like wires and cables and the hidden turning limiter in the headset. Brilliant.

So what are you doing with the parts that didn’t make the cut?

Latest posts

Back