ARIZONA..THE GREATEST EARTH ON SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is my HOOD now. I grew up in Flint Michigan. It's only the 3rd worst place in America to live so the reports say. I will not argue with them though. Having lived there for 32 years it was time to move West young man and West I went. Since the day I moved to Arizona my life has gotten better and better. No Snow...hardly any rain. The Desert is amazing..not dusty..brown and ugly as most seem to think. There is too much to do here. From Spring Training...to Hiking..Mountain climbing ( which is my thing) there are endless outdoor festivals..fairs..gatherings and seldom a function gets hit by bad weather. And being a Photographer the scenery is ....well....everything you could want and need. It's an ever changing horizon. New and different landscapes with every season. Yes we have some change in season. Maybe i notice it more because im always behind my camera. Anyway...below are a couple photos of my favorite place on earth. The Superstition Mountains. Of course im a bit partial to them having spent many days on top looking down at the world. And they are what i see from my house. Truly an amazing sculpture created by the good Lord and a few trillion years of Earth playing it's games. Hope you enjoy the photos..if you want more...i have thousands

SUPS2.jpg

CACTUS1.jpg

we actually have clouds in the sky today....after an 80 degree weekend the 65 degree forcast is going to seem cold. Better put a t-shirt on...ha ha

As we say in Arizona ( other then leave if you are illegal) YA DONT SHOVEL SUNSHINE

I'm in SoCal and omg driving through AZ to get here was amazing. I'll live there one day!

Sent from my iPhone4
using Tapatalk

mellybug21 said:
I came from ATL ga

Sent from my iPhone4
using Tapatalk

The thing about Arizona is that is has everything you want..minus the Ocean of course. But the scenery here is amazing. We have Lakes...mountains..snow if you Ski...amazing Hiking and camping and best of all...the cost of living here is a fraction of California.

I just went to Palm Springs last thursday - Saturday for a work training. There were billboards advertising homes...1500 sq feet starting in the low 400's...HUH :shock: AAAAAHHHH..whats so specail about Palm Springs??? Not to mention It's only 4 hours ride from Where i live to there and the homes here are WAY bigger for about a quarter of the cost. I just dont get it. I have lived a few places and been all over the world..NO PLACE on earth can compare to Living here. We even have Sheriff that does his job...DANG..now thats a novel concept huh??

But I encourage people to PLEASE STAY AWAY...ha ha ..we have too many people here now. Guess that what happens whenyou live in PAradise. Now ask me about paradise in about 3 weeks when it is 120 degrees :)

thats cool that you feel so passionate about AZ... I was born and raised there and after thirty years just move to WA in march. I live and breath Arizona and heck, even tattooed it on my body, miss it like crazy as well. BUT I dont understand what you think of the seasons. we had warm, hot, and hotter, then monsoon season and muggy... then hot... :lol: BUT I must say I STILL AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE ARIZONA, AND WILL BE HOME SOON... :mrgreen:

dougfisk said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
Still hot here..whens winter coming???

LOL :lol: ... I thought you were loving it!

Ah yea..still love it here no doubt about it. This year we have had some high humidity so it feels a little worse..but then again maybe getting up there in age toward 46 is helping with the discomfort..ha ha. No place like Arizona though. We have it all here..and some we dont want..

It's the most perfect weather here right now..80's during the day..low's in the 60's at night...this is why i live here. I LOVE WINTER..FALL and Spring.

time for lots of riding

Latest posts

Back