Are we ever satisfied?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just finished my Jetflow, I have 4 other nice vintage bikes. So yesterday I bought an original paint Western Flyer frame, here we go again. :mrgreen:
Kenny
frame.jpg

RatSphinx said:
:mrgreen: No, I haven't been so far.

Me neither... guess that's why its termed an addiction....er, hobby! :mrgreen:

Sometimes, you're forced to be satisfied. Like when you run out of room. :( Or when your wife...never mind! :x Gary

Actually I'm out of room now. I rarely ride my chrome Spaceliner so I'm going to hang it on the wall in the garage, so I have room in the shed for the Western Flyer.
As far as the wife goes, I found it's easier to buy it now, ask for forgiveness when it shows up. Having a son that puts all boxes in the garage instead of leaving them on the porch helps a lot also.
Kenny

I have long considered myself a car guy, but at any given time I've got alot more money tied up in bikes than I do cars...so yeah. No satisfaction.

NEVER! I get bored with bikes too quickly. About the time I think I have the perfect collection of bikes some weird thing comes along and I GOT to have it. Then after I get sick of tripping over it and ratchet strapping it to the roof of my shed so I can park the other bikes under it then it has to go. I do always take measurements though so I can replicate any of them someday after I get a welder (and skills)...(and storage space).

PB290144.jpg

PB290145.jpg

or

image-111.jpg

or

image-7.jpg

or

saw027.jpg

Back