April 30, 2011 - Downtown Riverside California

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Im going to see if I can make it out there.
Btw is this the 3rd post about the same thing or is it just me?? :mrgreen:

YEA MAN IM READY FOR IT I LIVE HERE IN PERRIS BY MORENO VALLEY
AND I HAVENT FOUND SOMEONE TO RIDE WITH CUS EVERYTIME I GO CRUISING I GO SOLO AND IT KINDA SUKS...HERES A PIC OF MY CRUISER
[img
untitled.jpg
][/img]

hey wats up guys, i just wanted to share with u guys... today i took my first ride of Spring (2011) havent been riding since late november due to weather conditions. well today i messed with my bike a lil bit and went for a ride around the block and man did it feel good! 8) but after riding for just a few minutes i felt out of shape :( ...but i hope to start riding daily now, and get in shape to hopefully make it out there on April 30th, and be able to keep up with you guys if we go for a ride...im going to try to make it out to the air show this weekend, you guys going??

-DonQui

Was planning to meet up at the DQ on the corner of Monroe/California it's a lil less than a mile from the airport. Pm me if you need directions

Im going to d airshow, I hope its not canceled. Unfortunately I wnt b riding. Im taking my wife and daughter and they dnt do much riding. I hope to meet some of you guys there!

SHOOT DUDE U AINT THE ONLY ONE THAT FOUND HIM SELF OUTTA SHAPE TOO CUS IM OUTTA SHAPE AS WELL HAHA I NEED TO TAKE LONGER CRUISES HAHA CUS IF NOT THEY LEAVE US BEHIND HAHA

I will be in the DOO DAH Parade in Pasadena with the CHOPADEROS, It's sorta becoming one of the Club's yearly rides...After the Parade we ride around from Bar to bar and restraunts.... GOODTIMES!

I was looking forward to going to the car show and ride with you guys this weekend.but some things came up and its looking like I will not be able to attend....hope you guys have a good time! Till next time. :D

DonQui

"mooooom! can we go!!!!!". . . "we'll see"
well its a possibility that ill be goiing. plus the bike is all blown appart. but im determined to get there :mrgreen:

Back