Apologies in advance!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for all the questions, New to the whole of bike thing. Hungry for knowledge and file is leaving me dry. Saw this on the local craigslist never heard of it and can't find any info on it. Any ideas?
3F83Ja3Nb5I95E45H1d28ac0759cb53e9136e_zpse8c6a544.jpg

3L33N83oc5L25E45Mbd280ea5e75d27bb1c19_zpsfb40d536.jpg

3Gc3Ia3Jf5I15L55J9d28bfe518ab384213ac_zpse511d349.jpg

Make sense that it could have been imported, the only thing I've been able to find so far was in someone's head badge collection it had an Abbey badge with (UK) by it.

He's asking 120 for which seems very high to me, but can't find any real info on it. Called the guy he know zero about it he bought it at an estate sale.

Looks like a cool lugged straightbar bike. Not your typical cruiser, so +10 on the coolness scale there too.
Cool seat, cool grips, complete fenders and chainguard, cool headbadge. +5 more on the coolness scale
Original cottered crank and raised painted rims . + 2 more

Hard to tell by the photo, but there is a chance that the front fork is bent back a bit. Not a deal killer, but maybe a good edge for bargaining. Good luck!!!

If you buy it and decide to have a Rat Rod build for it, I have the perfect name.
"Abbey Normal" ** +11 more on the Mel Brooks coolness scale

** Young Frankenstein movie reference. :p

And by the way, let me extend a hearty welcome to RRB!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Still undecided about this Abbey bike, seems to be no info out there.

Back