APOLLO LANDING NASA White Ross Apollo Racer Bike After the Bath

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I found this locally ...
The very rear of the fender was test cleaned other than that the bike is as found . This was owned by a Girl ( That barely rode the bike it appears) back in the day & sat in a Garage for 35+ Years I was told. I'm pretty sure this will be a keeper at least for a little while. Is white hard to find on these ?? Id also like to know what year this one is ?? The lettering makes me believe its early but the Chain ring makes me think its later ?? As always any help would be appriciated ..
DSC04006_zps90c2b78c.jpg

DSC04009_zps1d85c976.jpg

DSC04011_zpsa283fb88.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing! :43:

That bike is going to really clean up well...should look mint.

Does it have a kickback hub?
I'm not sure if its a Kick Back the hub does look a bit large in the photos ..
Ill check when I get a chance .There is a few small paint chips above the badge on the head tube other than that this bike should clean up very nice.. How common are these in White ?

No idea on the rarity of the color, but the sticker on the seat tube makes me believe that it's a 70s model bike.

I don't recall having ever seen one in white, much less without stick shift and handbrakes.
Ive seen Racers before They made the Racer Early to late in the production of Ross Apollos. Some Years back I had a red Racer with Plastic Yellow Fenders at that time I thought the racer was made only at the End of the Apollo line .

Green with the Yellow seat is a tough variation to find & sought after but Ive seen two of those in person.
This is the first White one Ive seen . If some one has a White Apollo in any speed/ condition please post a pic.

1973 White Apollo Racer.
I got mine in
Brooklyn Ny..
In Dept. Store
Called T.S.S .."Time Square Store"..
I wanted a chopper, but I found this one instead.

Latest posts

Back