Apes Flames And White Walls

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my latest bike. Is a Roadmaster made by Cleveland Welding(do you see a trend with some of my bikes). I bought it off ebay to restore but when I got it here it was calling to me, Rat Rod, Rat Rod, RAT ROD. So here are the pics, the first one is of the day I got it then the rest are after rat rodding. Antuiqing the tank was easier than I thought.
picture5002.jpg

picture5004.jpg

picture5010.jpg

picture5007.jpg

picture5008.jpg

picture5009.jpg

no, thats a cat. look again. the other is a goat. sweet ride.

Outlaw :mrgreen:

briancustoms said:
I wouldn't really consider that a rat rod, but it is a nice looking unrestored classic with a little twist.
Is not rat rodding considered modifying or customizing something to make it stand out with little or not much money spent with certain parts that do not belong but look cool anyway? :D I think that all it needs to be finished is some drag pipes out the back. Kinda like rat rod meets hot rod. 8)

Well, the name did begin as a label for cars that were built from many different parts from many different cars for cheap, yes. I myself just don't consider "add-ons" as ratting something out. If I were to put different tires, a different steering wheel, and a new hood on my car, I wouldn't consider it a rat rod.

Here are some more pics to show its rat aspects. Some kid had fun way back when with some tape and rattle can. 8) I think that I did a good job making the tank match considering it was red before I sprayed it white and put a little age on it. :D
picture5048.jpg

picture5044.jpg

picture5043.jpg

picture5040.jpg

Dont know why but the flash was doing is own thing, it made the white on two of the pics glow!

A cat, a rat and a goat. Not b-b-b-a-a-a-d. (goat imitation) Nice bike.

Back