Anything goes Rat Dragster build.pt.II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How about reviving a new Dragster build off . I been mixing up my project parts , and found the perfect combo . Plus a build challenge will give me some incentive .I'm thinking any drag inspired build . No previous finished bikes , but old unfinished projects welcome , even from past build offs . Anything goes , just BUILD IT :!:

All I have left to do on mine is a brake cable and cable clamps. If your are cool with that, I'm in.

Wuold we post progress pics if it is already almost done?

Anything inspired by drag racing is my interperatation. Mine is done now. Here is what I came up with. The black one is my entry.

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

mine is being made from my build off bike.

this is what it loked like before

0724111659.jpg

since then ive torn it back down to the bare frame and im swapping out older parts for newer ones and such
the crank kept hitting the ground so i had to change it anyway

vanilla_gorilla said:
where did you get the rear tire for the black one?

I got it off ebay. It is an innova 20" x 3" slick. I haven't seen any in a while. I occationally see innova 20 x 3 slicks on ebay, but they are not a true slick like this one. they have a rounder tread with grooves.

It looks like your pedals hitting the ground shouldn't be an issue with your front wheel in the air. I think your starting point is great.

Back