ANYONE REMEMBER WHO'S THIS IS?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
1024_6231376634653035.jpg

I hate it when you see a bike here and it may not be totally your style but you cant get it out of your head. I love the look of this bike and I really wish I had the spider sprocket. I keep wanting to buy some 24''rims and stick some 24''x 3'' tires on them and use them in a build....oh and the spider web sprocket too. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have that frame and that frontend the only problem is I cant convince my seat to sit on a brooks again. :lol: :lol:
1000598.jpg

thanks uncle stretch that would be "the higgins" the sprocket is a profile widowmaker and the front end is kruzer king. just be prepaired for some fun setting up the headset.

Every once in a while we come up with the combination of parts, style,and paint, that works perfect. I would like to think I have hit it a couple times . Your Higgins deffinatly falls in that class. Its my screen saver . I could copy it real quick and have that look for me ,but that wouldnt be the same as I didnt come up with it . So I'll just appreciate your talents. Really nice bike. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back