anyone play with photoshop type stuff?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few photoshops I did to my Truck and another guys truck.
801523_58_full.jpg

801523_57_full.jpg

801523_65_full.jpg

801523_101_full.jpg

Nothing too fancy

As creative director for the church I work at I get to work on some fun projects.

The Student Ministry at the church has a huge Bible Study each year for all of the Jr. High
and High School aged kids at the church.

They usually have about 300 kids attend this study each week.

The Student Ministry staff asked me to come up with a promo poster for the study so I
started doing these movie spoof posters that include the faces of the Student Pastor and
the other student ministry staff members.

They turned out to be a big hit so each year the kids can't wait to see the next poster.

dynamiteposter11x17.jpg

narniaposter.jpg

piratesposter_final.jpg

shrekposter_edited.jpg

fantastic4poster_flat.jpg

Steve-Those are just AWSOME! We always had fun in ou church youth group & trips,but with posters like that we'd probably have to use the chapel to meet! SWEET!
L8 EM

CCR said:
anybody know of photoshop "type" programs that dont cost a thumb and some fingers ?
You can d'l a program called "gimp" for free, it has many similar features to photoshop, and there a tutorials available to learn on it.
http://www.gimp.org/

Im a hardcore photoshop user on my home/freelance computer, but i put gimp on my dayjob computer at work to have fun with, it gets the job done

Back