Anyone help with this truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of truck is it, any help is appriciated.

truck2-1.jpg

Looks like a 4 door F150 from the tail lights and shape of the frontend, but another vehicle to compare the size to would really help. That road must be pretty wide, the truck only takes up half the lane. It's hard to see if it's a fullsize or smaller truck, but you can see a chrome step rail along the bottom, and the passenger's arm hanging out. You can also see the headlights from that angle, also suggesting an F150.

my first thought was ssr, but it looks like its at least an extended cab, possibly a 4door. it has a short bed and short wheel base, but the rear tailights are very close together. Kinda looks like the security camera is distorting the picture a bit.

my guess would be a 1st gen 4door f150, i believe they came out in 2001. the tailights are small and the bed is super small.

my first thought was an f-150 4 door, but on second glance, I see a little sport trac, not too sure which it is, but the shape is definitely a Ford.

The rear lights are not Ford. Looks like an early 2000's Toyota Tundra :wink:
Here's an 03
2003toyotatundraaccessc.jpg

2003toyotatundrasideste.jpg

Sorry for the small google pics :oops:

Latest posts

Back