anyone have info on this bike?....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
picked it up for 20bux its says Montgomery ward Omega. it looks pretty cool to me..the frame is sort of tear drop shaped tubing...here are some pics, anyone know about them...looks like all ill need is a saddle, chain and tube and tires. brakes work but idk about the gears yet...thanks in advance

6438890379_fdae05c897.jpg
[/url]
6438912959_005ccac007.jpg
[/url]
roland365, on Flickr[/url]
IMAG0224 by roland365, on Flickr[/url]
]
6438822959_9bfdf6d74f.jpg
[/url]
]
6438821209_75071015da.jpg
[/url]

thx thom...i know it isnt a vintage treasure but i think it would make an awesome single speed. ive searched, googled and yahooed and i ccant find a pic or any info on this bike.

thx thom...i know it isnt a vintage treasure but i think it would make an awesome single speed. ive searched, googled and yahooed and i ccant find a pic or any info on this bike.

I remember these bikes, They're an inexpedience entry level bike. I think they sold for about $45 to $55 new. I had a Murray a lot like it, rode for a year and sold it. Not a bike for long rides.

yeah its heavy...im not going to use this for long rides ...just to cruise to the bars or just around..think it would be fun. im still looking for that good road bike but this on ill try and see if the gears work. got to get a chain. if not ill turn it into a single speed.

Would you sell the speedometer? I have a similarly crappy huffy that it would look nice on... :mrgreen:

Back