Anyone ever heard of Weebly?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this may be a long story............ I was talking to a friend of mine about my wife's business, specifically about websites, and he mentioned Weebly (free website builder and hosting). Now my wife is not a computer wiz by any stretch of the imagination (neither am I, but I am a little better) so I figured I would check it out and see how it worked before I talked to her about it. One thing led to another, it being free and all, and I had a website created. Of course I created a site about my bikes and projects. I am still playing around with it and changing things and figuring out how it all works but I thought I would share what I have so far on here considering I started a project blog with my daughters new bike. Check it out, let me know what you all think. I don't expect it to ever see major traffic but thought it would be fun to play around with. Guess that was not too long of a story.

http://voelkervintageandclassicbicycles.weebly.com/

Yup,I've heard of Weeble,used to have a couple site myself there a while back (one a sister site to a model car building forum I own/host/neglect here lately,one a bike site,mostly about my own riding/etc). Good looking site you go there,saved to favorite folder :)

I heard that they wobble, but they don't fall down. :D

DisabledCyclist said:
Yup,I've heard of Weeble,used to have a couple site myself there a while back (one a sister site to a model car building forum I own/host/neglect here lately,one a bike site,mostly about my own riding/etc). Good looking site you go there,saved to favorite folder :)

Cool, hope to get it looking even better as time goes by.

I heard that they wobble, but they don't fall down.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ all in good fun. :)

Back