anyone ever done somthing with one of these?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my oldest (9 yr old) woke me up to see if i wanted to go on a bike ride so of coarse i said yah. He pulled out the apollo 5spd and i grabbed the rudge. About 10mins into the cruise passed a yard sale and he saw something he had to have. We talked about it quick (thinking that between my 4 kids there's about 15 bikes and 8 scooters) he said he'd pay for it with his money so we stopped. I'm not gonna lie when they were out i was gonna buy 1 for all the kids but the wife stopped me. I knew he would get bord of it quick but than i looked and saw a strap brake (that i could use for my trike) so i let him ask the price and the lady (who has bought a bike from me in the past) said just take it. The this is brand new ridden 3 times and it shows. Once he get board (which won't take long) I have a lil tripple tree set up, My strap brake i need for the trike. and some apes. But first i'm curious anyone ever do any Kustom work with one of these stingray scooters? If so lets see them

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

The strap brake

DSCN0929.jpg

The fork looks useable. That rear hub would be interesting to try and lace into something else for a kids bike. What size are those tires?

Latest posts

Back