Anybody sniffing BO 19 in the air?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_3120.jpeg
IMG_3124.jpeg

Deja Vu
ONLY 3 DAYS TO GO

71111 (3G).jpeg

Clue #5. Something in the 'rear view mirror'...

View attachment 263474
Stainless or aluminum fenders?

BTW, I like that filter that you're using. That would make some great looking posters if the car in the background was removed. :cool:

I do see the difference in the fender braces but I'm not familiar enough with that era of bicycles to tell exactly what I'm looking at. It's a fun exercise trying to figure it out though!

Here is some Canadian inspiration I just saw on FB.
1937 CCM Flyte in Montreal

1714317581119.png

Here is some Canadian inspiration I just saw on FB.
1937 CCM Flyte in Montreal

View attachment 263484
I know that bike lives not far from me that's the full model the one I have is the model 8 it was the economy model without the curved fork I long for one but 2000 bucks even here. Crazy rare. The frames had issues in the loop tail

Here is some cool inspiration for the anything goes class. FB find from Albert Luce of Ontario, Canada

1714327212949.png
1714327264334.png

Last edited:
Have something I’d like to participate with. Kind of a re-do but was never finished properly and would like to take it in a different direction.

Some of you regulars might recognize it. This is what I would be starting with.

IMG_1282.jpeg

Would be the only option for me as funds are tight but did order some new shifters so something will happen with it.

Have something I’d like to participate with. Kind of a re-do but was never finished properly and would like to take it in a different direction.

View attachment 263518

Would be the only option for me as funds are tight but did order some new shifters so something will happen with it.
As long as you start over from the beginning I have no problem with this. The admins have the final say as usual tho

View attachment 263518

Ya might be better to just do a build thread.
What’s the rest of it look like

Back